Module Shiptor - logistic platform
Shiptor - Logistics Platform Module for e-commerce
Allows you to use the most favorable delivery cost and cover the maximum geography of the Russian Federation, thanks to the choice among the leading services (Shiptor, DPD, CDEK, Boxberry, IML, PickPoint, PEK, Svyaznoy, Russian Post) through a single agreement with Shiptor. The service undertakes all the tasks of supporting an order for outsourced online stores: receiving goods, storing, packaging and shipping, call center, photos of goods.
Key features of the module are calculating the cost and delivery time, providing a choice of a specific logistics service to transfer the order to the pickup point or delivery to the door by courier, as well as creating an order in the Shiptor checkout account for further processing, managing and tracking the order.
- Calculation of the cost and delivery time
- Selecting a specific logistics service to transfer the order to the pick-up point or courier
- Displaying a map of choosing pick-up points and checkpoints
- Create an order in the Shiptor checkout area for further processing, managing and tracking the order
- Calculation of the cost of delivery in the Russian Federation (from Moscow, with a scheme of work through a single fence by our courier or from a fulfillment warehouse)
- Calculation of the cost of delivery in the Russian Federation when sending from regions, bypassing our warehouse in Moscow
- Taking into account the weight and dimensions of goods when calculating the cost of delivery
- Setting the dimensions of a unit of goods or the overall dimensions of a parcel by default
- Flexible rounding of shipping costs
- Accounting for the payment method when calculating the cost of delivery
- Setting delivery restrictions by region
- Delivery time display
- Increase the displayed delivery time
- Flexible rules for discounts on shipping costs
- Formation and transfer of orders to Shiptor with a nomenclature of goods
- Orders are transferred to the Shiptor LC automatically without operator involvement and manually, bulk dispatch of orders from the list is possible
- Barcode Printing on Orders Submitted to Shiptor
- Logging requests and responses to the Shiptor API
- Automatic status updates
- Transfer of items in automatic and manual mode
- Support for the standard discount system for CS-Cart
Compatibility and benefits:
Free installation and use of the module as standard
Compatible with basic themes
Support for CS-Cart and MV platforms version 4.7.x and higher;
Prompt technical and customer support firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification of the module - e-mail: email@example.com or contact via WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype at +7 (923) 364-90-07.
Technical support - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter problems with the MAURISWEB modules or other developers, create a request through the "Error Debugger", describing your problem in detail.
In some cases, the CS-Cart platform does not allow a pure modular implementation to extend the required functionality. In such cases, you need to edit the system files to make hooks.
No posts found