Contract Execution module for Multi-Vendor
The module enters into a contract with the vendor on the condition of using the marketplace. The agreement is formed from the merchant's personal account. The seller can form a contract for the buyer on behalf of its legal entity (the functionality is added via privileges).
You can create several types of agreements at different levels:
- Sole proprietor, LLC, or legal entity (you as the initiator of the agreement)
- for sole proprietor, LLC (contract recipient)
- for groups of products or services
The agreement can be formed in several levels:
basic agreement + Addendum to the current agreement + invoice + act or invoice. The hierarchy of documents is formed in a free form, according to the requirements of your business processes.
After making a purchase the seller's administrator selects which type of contract:
• a new agreement or Addendum to an earlier agreement.
• Addendum based on a previously concluded agreement and the current Addendum to the current agreement.
The buyer and administrator will receive the contract in pdf format with the seal and signature of the Manager by e-mail. Legally, the agreement can be drawn up in such a way that the fact of payment of the invoice is a consent to the terms and conditions and the agreement is considered concluded. This reduces the workload of document management (consult a lawyer).