Enabling the "Site protection from DDoS attacks" service is:
- Free CDN,
- Traffic filtering at L3-L7 OSI levels,
- No hidden charges.
It will help to save profits and reduce the bounce rate
Page loading speed and site availability are the main advantages that allow you to increase the conversion rate and increase the profit that the site brings to the business.
People are used to valuing their time. If your site takes a long time to load or is not available at all, visitors will switch to a resource with a faster return of content.
Enable DDoS-Guard site protection and acceleration and ensure the highest possible download speed and fault tolerance of your web resource.
What we offer to your business
- Protection against all known DDoS attacks at the L3-L4, L7 OSI levels.
Hide your IP address and server location from intruders.
Easy connection by making changes to the DNS records of the resource.
Checking for suspicious activity and blocking dangerous traffic.
Providing accelerated site loading for visitors through optimization and caching of content (CDN).
Why is this necessary?
This is relevant for businesses in any industry. Due to the actions of intruders or competitors, the work of your resource may be at risk, and the business may lose profit. An online store or marketplace, any resource and market segment may be under attack.
You will be aware of all threats and attacks. If the number of illegitimate requests to your site increases dramatically, you will receive an alert or be able to see an attack report in your personal account. And a real DDoS attack will not affect your website and business in any way.
Your resource will always be available to visitors. Our solution will reduce the load on your web server, unload the channel, speed up content delivery and protect the resource from malicious attacks regardless of their scale and duration.
How it works
Reverse Proxy technology is used.
Robots-indexers of search engines and social networks, programs from site owners to automate tasks. For example, bots for monitoring information, chatbots and virtual assistants.
Computers, servers, or other devices on the network that participate in DDoS attacks.
The name of the site on the network used by visitors and bots to access the site on the Internet.
A system that determines by the requested domain name the IP address of the server or hosting on which the website is located. When connecting the service, you will need to replace the address with a protected IP provided by DDoS-Guard.
IP address provided by DDoS-Guard. It is used to repel attacks and hide the IP address of the server from intruders.
Website Protection and Acceleration Service
After changing the A-records on the DNS server, visitors' requests to the site will be redirected to the DDoS-Guard protected IP address. Incoming traffic will be cleared of abnormal requests such as: DDoS attack, password brute force, injection, etc. and transmitted to the target web server.
With the caching option enabled, all static content will be sent at the request of visitors from the nearest DDoS-Guard traffic processing node. This will reduce the load on the target web server and speed up the loading of the web page for your visitors.
Hosting, a dedicated or virtual server containing the requested resource. Responsible for receiving and processing requests received by the website.
The network address of the server or hosting where valid bots and visitors will be sent.
- AI-based protection: Self-learning protection against DDoS attacks based on artificial intelligence. Detects malicious activity and responds to incidents in real time.
- DNS hosting: Placement of DNS records on protected NS DDoS-Guard servers. Free DNS hosting with full access to management is available for our users.
- Request balancing:Distribution of traffic between several DDoS-Guard web servers to reduce the load and create a fault-tolerant system.
- SSL certificates:Free provision of Let's Encrypt certificates, the ability to purchase Wildcard certificates and support third-party SSL.
- Traffic filtering: HTTPS traffic filtering technology both with data decryption and without key disclosure based on request logs. Available for an unlimited number of subdomains.
- Without IP blocking:Protection against L7 attacks from the first request and without blocking by IP. Analysis of all traffic for legitimacy and the possibility of revalidation of requests from users.
- The best solution for IPTV connectionWith dedicated IP, the highest priority of traffic processing and an unlimited number of balancing servers. The service is available only on the Enterprise tariff.
Up-to-date information about changes in the module's functionality, as well as compatibility with other modules, is published in our Telegram channel and in the VKONTAKTE
You can submit a request to the support service, ask questions to the managers about the work or completion of the module via messengers, the group VKONTAKTE and mail.
- WhatsApp +7-923-364-90-07
- Telegram t.me/mauriswebru
- Telegram +7-923-364-90-07
<p>- E-mail: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank">email@example.com</a></p>
Detailed step-by-step instructions for the module can be found in the "Instructions" section