The module removes unnecessary options for characteristics, combining them under the main one, which allows you to avoid excessive clutter of options in setting product characteristics.
Suitable for large marketplaces with a large number of vendors.
The vendor has many options for the "Evening Dresses" characteristic: "Long", "Short", "Long Sleeve", etc. The marketplace has only the characteristic "Evening dresses". The marketplace administrator configures it exactly so that all additional vendor options are automatically combined into one. When importing, the module will automatically group all the options under the "Evening dresses" characteristic.
The module groups several options into one main one;During import, feature variants will be automatically loaded under the main feature.
1. To configure a module, go to the "Modules" tab, in the pop-up menu, select "Modules Management" and the "MAURISWEB" section.
2. In the list that opens, select the module you are interested in and click on its name, highlighted in blue or black.
3. On the page that opens, go to the "Licensing" section and in the "License key" field enter the license key that is available in your account at www.maurisweb.ru in the list of purchased modules and also sent to you by e-mail.
4. In the "Available domains" and "Test domains" sections, check the correctness of the specified domains. You can add additional domains by clicking on the white "Add Domain" button on the right side of the page. The total number of domains should not exceed three.
5. Go down below, select the "Basic settings" section and tick the box "Save data when removing the module" so as not to lose them when reinstalling the module.
6. Save the module settings by clicking on the blue "Save" button at the top right of the panel.
1. In order to set privileges, go to the "Customers" tab and select "User groups".
2. Select the required user group, its name highlighted in blue.
3. Go to the "MW: Grouped Feature Variants" section and check the "Grouping" checkbox to allow grouping of Feature Variants.
4. Save your changes on the blue "Save" button in the lower right corner.
1. To group feature options, go to the "Products" tab and select the "Features" section.
2. In the list that appears, the characteristic whose options you want to select. To do this, click on its name highlighted in blue.
3. In the properties edit window, select the Variants tab.
4. Check the options you want to combine by ticking the boxes in the first column.
5. Select the main option by marking it with a circle in the second column. The selected characteristics will be grouped into one, and later, when importing, the non-basic variants will be automatically replaced with the main one
6. To combine feature options, click on the blue Update button.
7. Be sure to save your changes, otherwise they won't touch. To do this, on blue, select "Save" in the lower right corner of the window.
8. To split the combined feature options, from 1-3, select the desired option and click on the blue "Disconnect" button.
9. Save your changes.
2022 MAURISWEB. All rights reserved - © Web studio MAURISWEB