The module is specially designed for flexible change of fonts within content. Allows you to add fonts wherever editing is possible through a CSS class. Lists the loaded fonts. Allows you to change any standard design theme and brings your store to the PREMIUM level.
Suitable for any marketplace to change the appearance of labels and texts on the storefront.
1. To configure a module, go to the Modules tab, in the pop-up menu, select Modules Management and the MAURISWEB section.
2. In the list that opens, select the module you are interested in and click on its name highlighted in blue or black.
3. On the page that opens, select the "General" tab. If the license key is not set automatically and the module settings will be blocked, go to your account at www.maurisweb.ru, copy the license key and paste it into the appropriate item. The key has also been sent to your email.
4. In the "Available domains" and "Test domains" sections, check the correctness of the specified domains. You can add additional domains by clicking on the white "Add Domain" button on the right side of the page. The total number of domains should not exceed three.
5. Go down below, select the "Basic settings" section and tick the box "Save data when removing the module" so as not to lose them when reinstalling the module.
6. Go to the "Prompts" tab and click on the blue "Generate" button.
7. Save the module settings by clicking on the blue "Save" button at the top right of the panel.
1. To view the list of fonts, go to the "Design" tab and select the "Font list" section.
2. A list of fonts in the form of a table will appear on the opened page. The column "CSS Class" will indicate the CSS font classes that you can copy and change the fonts in the storefront.
3. The name and example of the font will be displayed in the "Font" column.
1. Select a product description, category, article, etc. Click on the "HTML" button. She is the very first on the editing panel.
2. Enter <span class- "CSS-font class"> desired text </span>.
3. To see the result, click on the blue gear-shaped button in the upper right corner of the panel and select the "Preview" function.
4. A phrase with the specified font will appear in the description.
Relevance of the instruction - v.1.0.3
2022 MAURISWEB. All rights reserved - © Web studio MAURISWEB