The module generates the help menu for the administrative panel and storefront.
The module is suitable for online stores to significantly simplify the interaction of buyers with the store interface, as well as the interaction of the administrator and vendor with the administrative panel.
The marketplace develops instructions for vendors and places them in the assistance fee. If you have any questions and difficulties, the seller can open the instructions and check with it.
1. To configure a module, go to the "Modules" tab, in the pop-up menu, select "Modules Management" and the "MAURISWEB" section.
2. In the list that opens, select the module you are interested in and click on its name, highlighted in blue or black.
3. On the page that opens, go to the "Basic" tab, to the "Licensing" section and in the "License key" field, enter the license key that is in your account at www.maurisweb.ru in the list of purchased modules and is also sent to you by e-mail.
4. In the "Available domains" and "Test domains" sections, check the correctness of the specified domains. You can add additional domains by clicking on the white "Add Domain" button on the right side of the page. The total number of domains should not exceed three.
5. Go down below, select the "Basic settings" section and tick the box "Save data when removing the module" so as not to lose them when reinstalling the module.
6. To customize the help menu interface for admin. panel, go to the "Panel admin settings" tab. Here you can change the default color settings for the help button and its text, the color of active menu items and their background, the color of the menu arrows and the background color of the menu.
Attention! To apply the changes, you need to clear the cache!
7. In the "Menu Icon" item, you can load an image for the menu icon in three possible ways:
7.1.To load an image from your computer's memory, click on the "Load" button and select a file.
7.2. To download an image from the server, click on the "Server" button and select the desired image.
7.3. To download an image from the Internet, click on the "URL" button.
8. You can also change the background color of the icon, top menu, border color and thickness, content background color.
9. You can change the fonts of the submenu title and text.
10. You can change the animation speed (slide-out help menu page) and the delay before the menu disappears.
11. To change the help menu settings for the storefront, go to the "Storefront settings" tab. Here you can also change the settings for the background color, elements and arrows.
12. If desired, upload images for the menu icon, change colors, fonts, animation speed and delays. After completing all the changes, click on the blue "Save" button in the upper right corner of the panel.
1. After installing the module, a gray (by default) "Help" button will appear at the top of the screen.
2. To set the page that will be displayed when you click the "Help" button, go to the "Website" tab and select the "Pages" section.
3. Select the required page and click on its name highlighted in blue.
4. Go to the "Help menu" tab and check the "Use help menu" checkbox to display the page in the help menu.
5. For the page to be reflected on the admin. panels and showcase, check the corresponding boxes.
6. To add a submenu to the page, put a tick in the "Form submenu" item and enter its name in the "Submenu title" item.
7. The submenu will be displayed on the page between the icon and the title.
8. Check the box "Use only the first level" to remove links to previous articles from the page.
9. For the heading to be reflected h1 (Heading), check the corresponding box.
10. To hide bread crumbs (the ability to return to the previous page), check the corresponding box.
11. To make the page home in the admin. panel and display case, check the corresponding items with a tick.
12. Optionally, specify the number of characters to display.
13. After that, in the list of the help menu, the page name will be shortened to the number of characters that was specified in the settings.
1. After pressing the "Help" button, the help menu will pop up. On the left side of the menu, all pages available in it will be indicated. By clicking on the names, you can open this or that page.
2. To remove the list of available pages, click on the menu icon.
3. To close the help menu, click on the blue "Close" button at the top right of the panel.
4. Links to previous and next pages are displayed at the bottom of the page.
2022 MAURISWEB. All rights reserved - © Web studio MAURISWEB